A Message To Our Larson Family
We are very proud of our 53 year commitment to quality and craftsmanship in central Minnesota. When you schedule a design consultation with Larson Builders, you will meet directly with the owner of the company, or one of his experienced employees that will review your specific home improvement needs.
Whether it is help with designing a window system that will blend your unique desires with the structural requirements of local building codes and your house, to the installation of maintenance free siding so that you no longer need to spend your free time scraping and painting, our team excels at listening to your dreams and crafting a plan that makes them reality.
How Larson is Handling COVID-19
As we navigated all the uncertainty and changes the first few weeks of the pandemic, we were quick to adapt and make necessary changes that kept the health and safety of our homeowners and customers top priority. While the environment continues to change on what seems to be a daily basis, and will most likely be the case for the next several months, we continue to monitor the effects of COVID-19 and make adjustments to our operations as needed to keep our customers safety and health our first priority.
With construction being deemed essential and critical to the maintenance of your home, we will continue to serve you and are eager to help. We monitor and are following CDC guidelines for businesses. As a result, we have implemented the following:
- The option of non-contact or complete virtual consultations
- Employees understand they are not to come to work if sick
- Additional communication has been enlisted with employees to check in on their health and current understanding of the most recent information about the virus
- Frequent hand washing
- Social distancing and limiting contact (including no handshakes – a hard one for us!)
- Limiting the number of installers on your project and in humor house
- Limiting the amount of time our teams have to spend in your home
- Sanitizing equipment and vehicles
What COVID-19 Has Not Changed
- Our commitment to absolutely doing the best we can to meet your needs while maintaining safe practices
- A commitment to setting a time that works for you to meet and discuss your needs and wants. We understand how valuable your time is, and will be respectful of your commitment to us.
- A Professional, experienced evaluation of your individualized situation. We will listen, and provide structurally compatible options for you to consider, that combine industry leading efficiencies with beauty and charm.
- Your project will be accurately and professional priced, and will include all of the options we discussed. You will not be filled with gimmicky half promises, and sales techniques that create issues of credibility.
We value you as a customer, and never take for granted your invitation into your home or business (whether in person or virtually).
We promise to do our part to help take care of each other during this time of great uncertainty.
President of Larson Builders